The Pit Stop

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by PITMASTER on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Chickalope wrote:Pit this might not be the right place to ask...then maybe it is. I am making homemade chicken and noodles for tomorrow. I want to put dumplings on them...but the only recipe i know is from the bisquik box :oops: .
I would like to make them fluffy and yummy...hubbies first dumplings since his mom's that were like a dough ball on a fish hook :0 . If you feel like it give me any hints ya can to erase his mom's dumpling experience... PM if can. thanks Pit ya always help me....Please feel better soon! :idea:

thank you O' Great Pitmaster!!! bow


THIS RECIPE IS FOR FLUFFY DUMPLINGS---------


MY WIFE HAS USED THIS RECIPE FOR YEARS.


1 CUP SIFTED FLOUR
2 TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER
1/2 TEASPOON SALT
------------
1/2 CUP MILK
2 TABLESOONS COOKING OIL


SIFT FLOUR, BAKING POWDER, AND SALT TOGETHER IN A MIXING BOWL.
COMBINE MILK AND OIL; ADD ALL AT ONCETO DRY INGREDIENTS, STIRRING UNTIL
JUST MOISTENED.
DROP FROM TABLESPOON ATOP BUBBLING STEW. COVER TIGHTLY; LET MIXTURE RETURN TO BOILING. REDUCE HEAT (DO NOT LIFT COVER) ; SIMMER 12 TO 15 MINUTES.
MAKES 10.

PITMASTER
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE THE GREATEST

Post by retired_infl on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 pm

PITMASTER, I HOPE I READ CORRECTLY AND THAT YOU NEED CAPS. I WOULD NEVER SCREAM AT YOU!!

I DON'T SAY MUCH BUT I HAVE BEEN ON FOX BLOG SINCE IT FIRST STARTED. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL CHILD THE DAY I SAW HER PICTURE -- WHEN MONSTER WAS ARRESTED. WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TROLL, LOL. IT TOOK ME A FEW O REALIZE WHAT KIND OF PIT YOU WERE REFERRING TO.

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR YUMMY FOOD PHOTOS AND FOR YOUR BEING SO SWEET TO EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU STAY WELL. LINDA

retired_infl
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies: reading, cooking, gardening, jazz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by inmyfloridaopinion on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 pm

PITMASTER wrote:THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS---I HAVE TRULY MISSED YOU ALL.


HOPE I AM BACK FOR GOOD NOW.


Oh, good. I was starting to get really worried about you! You contribute so much to the fun of the blog,

I was really starting to get concerned. I was about to say in my most serious mother tone... "Don't make
me
:rendeer: come up there (wherever that might be.. Georgia?) to check on you!". :lol!: My kids are

scared of that line. Actually, when I think about it, my dad quits acting up (refusing his medications,

threatening to run away, etc... he has dementia) when my mother threatens to tattle on him, too....

don't MAKE me call your daughter to come over here! He's just scared he'll have to listen to me fuss.
:0

Great to have you back!

Hugs,

inmyfloridaopinion

inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by PITMASTER on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:06 am

retired_infl wrote:PITMASTER, I HOPE I READ CORRECTLY AND THAT YOU NEED CAPS. I WOULD NEVER SCREAM AT YOU!!

I DON'T SAY MUCH BUT I HAVE BEEN ON FOX BLOG SINCE IT FIRST STARTED. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL CHILD THE DAY I SAW HER PICTURE -- WHEN MONSTER WAS ARRESTED. WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TROLL, LOL. IT TOOK ME A FEW O REALIZE WHAT KIND OF PIT YOU WERE REFERRING TO.

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR YUMMY FOOD PHOTOS AND FOR YOUR BEING SO SWEET TO EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU STAY WELL. LINDA



THANK YOU SO MUCH---I MISSED EVERYONE SO MUCH.

I JUST COULDN'T GET MY FINGERS TO DO WHAT I WANTED THEM TO.


I HOPE I AM NOT A TROLL---LOL.I WOULD NEVER WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE OR DISGRACE LITTLE CAYLEE.

I HOPE THAT THAY PUT AN END TO THIS CASE SOON AND FIND POOR LITTLE CAYLEE.

PITMASTER
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by PITMASTER on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:08 am

inmyfloridaopinion


THANK YOU MUCH ---IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AGAIN TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS.

PITMASTER
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by mofogo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:33 am

Hi Pit. Messed up my computer and been down for a while. Hope you are keeping everyone fed while we wait for the search. Justice for Caylee... :heart:

mofogo
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by Tink2 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:45 am

Hey Pit!!!

Just wanted to give you a shout and a warm hello! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Tink2
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by Soonerchick on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 am

Hey PIT::: Just wanted to say Hello and that we have missed you very much. Hope your feeling better.... :sign11: and a big>>> :sign16:

Soonerchick
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear


Back to top Go down

THINKING OF YOU

Post by Annabeth on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Pit haven't seen you on today, but you might be just reading. I hope you are still doing better. Just wanted to let you know I miss you and hope you are back sson. :misc2: :misc2:

Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by Chickalope on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:31 am

PITMASTER wrote:
Chickalope wrote:Pit this might not be the right place to ask...then maybe it is. I am making homemade chicken and noodles for tomorrow. I want to put dumplings on them...but the only recipe i know is from the bisquik box :oops: .
I would like to make them fluffy and yummy...hubbies first dumplings since his mom's that were like a dough ball on a fish hook :0 . If you feel like it give me any hints ya can to erase his mom's dumpling experience... PM if can. thanks Pit ya always help me....Please feel better soon! :idea:

thank you O' Great Pitmaster!!! bow


THIS RECIPE IS FOR FLUFFY DUMPLINGS---------


MY WIFE HAS USED THIS RECIPE FOR YEARS.


1 CUP SIFTED FLOUR
2 TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER
1/2 TEASPOON SALT
------------
1/2 CUP MILK
2 TABLESOONS COOKING OIL


SIFT FLOUR, BAKING POWDER, AND SALT TOGETHER IN A MIXING BOWL.
COMBINE MILK AND OIL; ADD ALL AT ONCETO DRY INGREDIENTS, STIRRING UNTIL
JUST MOISTENED.
DROP FROM TABLESPOON ATOP BUBBLING STEW. COVER TIGHTLY; LET MIXTURE RETURN TO BOILING. REDUCE HEAT (DO NOT LIFT COVER) ; SIMMER 12 TO 15 MINUTES.
MAKES 10.

Thanks...made these on Sunday...and hubby ate them up!!! thank you for helping me help him forget his mama's dumplings... :lol:

Chickalope
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by angelah on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Hello Mr. Pitt was just wanting to let you know we miss you and hope you feel better soon

angelah
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by PITMASTER on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 pm

angelah wrote:Hello Mr. Pitt was just wanting to let you know we miss you and hope you feel better soon


THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGELAH.

I AM MUCH BETTER.


I AM ON MORE OFTEN, NOW---GOT TO WORK UP TO IT.

SO SORRY TO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMMUNICATE.

PITMASTER
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by CindeeM on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:21 pm

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK. :cheers: :bom: :food11: :pizza:

CindeeM
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies: Reading-computers

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by MichiganPam on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:56 am

:pizza: Hey Pit, I hope you are doing well. I miss you.

MichiganPam
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pit Stop

Post by PITMASTER on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:41 am

MichiganPam wrote::pizza: Hey Pit, I hope you are doing well. I miss you.

I MISS YOU TO, PAM.

I HAVE BEEN POSTING SOME---JUST TRYING TO GET MY FINGERS LOOSE AGAIN---LOL

PITMASTER
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies: "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum